万国敬拜与赞美 - 晨间默祷(四)
[1]
In the presence of a holy God
I bow down and I adore
You reveal the secrets of my heart
And I'm shaken to the core.
在我主圣洁的同在中
There's new meaning now to grace
我明白真正恩典
You took all my sins upon Yourself
祢亲身担当我一切罪
And I can only stand amazed.
我只能心存敬畏
[chorus]
So I cry holy
holy
holy God
我呼喊圣洁圣洁圣洁主
How awesome is Your Name
祢名何等伟大
Holy
圣洁圣洁圣洁主
How majestic is Your Name
祢在尊贵中掌权
And I am changed
今我生命
In the presence of a holy God.
在祢圣洁同在中改变
[2]
In the presence of Your infinite might
在我主全能的同在中
I'm so small
and frail and weak
我真是渺小软弱
When I glimpse Your power and wisdom
LORD
当我看见祢智慧全能
I have no words left to speak.
我再无别话可说
In the presence of Your Glory
在我主荣耀的同在中
All my crowns lie in the dust
我所夸变为尘土
You are righteous in Your judgements
祢的审判显明祢公义
You are faithful
true and just.
祢是信实又公正